French fashion designer, Christine Phung is since May 2016 artistic director of LEONARD. Contemporary art is a very strong source of inspiration in the construction of his universe. Also, she chose to work with Philippe Decrauzat for the summer 2016.
For the Fall-Winter 2016/2017 collection, Christine Phung explores a capsule format, with some twenty looks that highlight a print created by artist Mathieu Mercier from his paintings Diamonds.
With this scarf, Christine Phung explores the explosion, the distortion, the games of transparency and plunges into the reflections of the emerald green.
- The foundation
At the foundation
- 13 May - 18:30 Concert - Live classical music Amy NORRINGTON
- 18 May - 15:00 Talk The artist's studio: from the Renaissance to contemporary practicesNathalie GUIOT, Bernard MARCADÉ, Emmanuelle BRUGEROLLES and Agnès THURNAUER
- 18 May - 17:00 Book Launch | Performance Boris BERGMANN
- 25 May - 17:00 Literary encounter The "bibliothèque idéale" by Nina LÉGER
- 27 May - 19:00 Philosophy L'engagement biographique by Gilles COLLARD
- 11 June - 18:30 Concert - Live classical music Roby LAKATOS and his ensemble
- 15 June - 17:00 Literary encounter The "ideal library" of Yannick HAENEL
20 June - 19:00
Correspondance (1932) by Anaïs Nin & Henry Miller
Joana PREISS & Olivier MARTINAUD
- 22 June - 16:00 Screening | Conversation The Evil Eye by Clément COGITORE
- 24 June - 19:00 Philosophy Styles d'existence by Gilles Collard
Coming soonPoetic reading 27 April - 17:00 Véronique CAYE, Nathalie GUIOT and Natania HOFFMAN
Mon corps voyageur dans un nuage de terre
- Les Éditions Thalie